How-To Admissions Guides
Follow these step-by-step guides to help you get into the health professional school of your dreams.
These guides will help you strengthen your application so that, with some hard work, you can be competitive at any health professional school. Each guide outlines important information for applicants including:
- Pre-application requirements including prerequisite classes, volunteering, and extracurricular activities
- Test prep resources and study outlines for admissions exams such as the GRE and DAT.
- Program-specific application system information
- School-specific guides showing GPA, test scores, and unique features and characteristics of each school
- Breakdown of the interview process, including types of interviews, common questions, and how to prepare
Each guide is available to download at no-cost through the generous support of HPSA donors and sponsors.
We’re always looking to add additional How-to Guides for more programs. If you’re interested in partnering with us on one, please reach out to [email protected].
View our How-To Admissions GuidesHow To Get Into Dental SchoolHow To Get Into Occupational Therapy SchoolHow To Get Into Optometry SchoolHow To Get Into Physical Therapy School